10 minutes, plus 15 minutes resting time after cooking.
- 1 Easy carve lamb leg (300g per person recommended)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Crushed garlic cloves, 1 clove chopped into wedges
- Potatoes, peeled and chopped into pieces for roasting.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (for the potatoes)
- Rosemary leaves, chopped, keep some sprigs of rosemary.
Preheat oven to 180c. Place lamb in a baking tray, and brush combined olive oil and garlic over the lamb. Use a knife to make small incisions and insert rosemary sprigs and garlic wedges.
Cook for 45 minutes per kilo.
Toss potatoes in oil set aside for them, and sprinkle chopped rosemary. Place around the lamb leg in baking tray.
Baste lamb and potatoes with oil and garlic mixture occasionally.